After Sunday’s thumping at the hands of the Eagles, it was interesting reading other people’s views on the game. As a blogger, I always like checking out what my fellow bloggers are saying. Here are a few that I thought were worth sharing with my readers:
- The guys at Mondesi House always do a good job. While many (most?) of the reports that I read following the Steelers’ loss were angry and filled with expletives, this was possibly the most level-headed report that I read. Please check it out here.
- On the opposite end of the spectrum, the guys over at Nice Pick, Cowher were far more emotional in their response. The tone of their article was probably more reflective of how most of us felt after seeing the Steelers completely manhandled by the Eagles. Check out their story here.
- Stillers.com did a very detailed position-by-position review of the game. Very nicely done. I particularly like his thoughts on Offensive Coordinator Bruce Arians. You can read this one here. This is one of my favorite sites for humorous, but insightful Steelers analysis. Give them some love.
- Neal Coolong over at On The Black Side is always a good read. Bookmark his site. Also, check out his post-game report here.
- And finally, my friends over at 5 Golden Rings had a picture that was so good I had to share it. Please take a look at this. At first, looking at it will bring back painful memories of Sunday’s game, but after you get over that, you’ll have to admit that it’s very funny. Also, scroll down to see another funny one that he has about the Cleveland Browns. You can see it here.
Each of these blogs is in my blogroll. Check them out, as well as all of the other great Steelers blogs that I have supplied links to in the right-hand column of my blog.
Well, that’s all that I’ve got for today. By tomorrow I will be over the pain of Sunday’s loss, and I’ll be able to write something a little more creative. See ya then.