Steelers 38, Bengals 10. Seven sacks on Bengals QB Ryan Fitzpatrick. Bengals don’t record their first 1st down until there are only 4:57 left in the first half. 120 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns for Mewelde Moore. Two touchdown passes and a 108.6 passer rating for Ben Roethlisberger. Any questions?
In light of the beating that the Steelers handed the Bengals, I’m not going to waste anyone’s time rehashing what was essentially a total thrashing. Instead, I’m going to see if you fans have REALLY been paying attention. Below is a pop quiz on Sunday’s game, and the Steelers’ season thus far. Consider this to be your Pittsburgh Steelers Wonderlic test. Good luck.
1. Which Steelers’ running back is averaging the most yards per carry this season?
A. Carey Davis
B. Willie Parker
C. Mewelde Moore
D. Gary Russell
2. Which of these names does not belong with the others?
A. James Harrison
B. DeMarcus Ware
C. Mario Williams
D. LaMarr Woodley
E. Joey Porter
3. How many times have the Cincinnati Bengals started their season with an 0-7 record since 1978?
4. Which of these names does not belong in this group?
A. Ed Reed
B. Bob Sanders
C. Keith Rivers
D. Bart Scott
5. Which Steelers receiver led the team in receiving yards on Sunday?
A. Nate Washington
B. Hines Ward
C. Heath Miller
D. Santonio Holmes
6. Bengals receiver Chad Johnson has how many TD receptions so far this season?
7. Rank the following Steelers’ 2008 salaries from highest to lowest.
A. Troy Polamalu
B. Casey Hampton
C. Willie Parker
D. Max Starks
E. Hines Ward
8. Rank the following Steelers defenders in order of number of tackles on Sunday against the Bengals (rank from highest to lowest).
A. LaMarr Woodley
B. Aaron Smith
C. James Harrison
D. Ike Taylor
E. Lawrence Timmons
9. What was the Bengals’ 4th down conversion percentage on Sunday?
10. Who returned kickoffs for the Steelers on Sunday?
A. Santonio Holmes
B. Mewelde Moore
C. Najeh Davenport
D. Gary Russell
1. “C”. Mewelde Moore
2. “C”. Mario Williams. The other 4 are among the top 5 sack leaders in the NFL this season.
3. “D”. The Bengals have started 0-7 six times since 1978.
4. “B”. Bob Sanders had never been “jacked up” by a vicious block from Hines Ward.
5. “D”. Santonio Holmes led the team with 89 receiving yards.
6. “D”. Ocho Cinco only has 2 touchdowns this year. Sounds like “Ocho Stinko” to me.
7. 1) Max Starks, $6.9 million. 2) Troy Polamalu, $6.8 million 3) Hines Ward, $6.7 million 4) Casey Hampton, $6.4 million 5) Willie Parker, $4.1 million.
8. 1) Lawrence Timmons (11). 2) James Harrison (5). 3) LaMarr Woodley (4). 4) Ike Taylor (3). 5) Aaron Smith (1).
9. “D”, 100%.
10. “C”. Najeh Davenport
(If you enjoyed this article, please consider leaving a comment below. Also, please subscribe to our blog by pressing the orange button below. Thanks.)