The NFL Draft begins tomorrow (Thursday, April 26, 2012) at 8:00 p.m. ET. So time is running out to enter our Steelers mock draft contest.
For those of you who aren’t aware of our mock draft contest, here are the rules:
- Do a complete 32 team mock draft for the first round (include all 32 teams, not just the Steelers).
- Pick who you think the Steelers will pick in rounds 2-7. So it will be a Steelers-only mock draft for rounds 2-7. Do not guess any other team’s picks for rounds 2-7 except the Steelers’. This is about the Steelers. We don’t really care who any others teams pick in rounds 2-7.
- Pick all 10 players who you think the Steelers will pick. Remember, the Steelers have four 7th round picks.
- Each correct answer for other teams’ picks will be worth 1 point. Each correct answer for a Steelers pick will be worth 2 points. However, if you correctly pick a player taken by the Steelers, but pick him in the wrong round, I’ll award you one point for that pick.
- The person with the most points wins.
- In case of a tie, the person with the most correct answers on Steelers’ picks will win.
- If there’s still a tie after the tie-breaker, then I’ll do a random drawing to select the winner.
In order to prevent people from copying other people’s answers, DO NOT submit your entries as a comment to this post. Instead, e-mail your entry to the following e-mail address:
Only e-mailed entries will be accepted. Besides, do you really want other people copying your winning entry?
Only one entry will be allowed per person. So if you send in more than one entry, I’ll only accept the first one that I receive from you.
The deadline for submitting your entry is midnight on April 25th. But please try to get your entries in earlier than that.
The winner will receive a valuable prize that is too incredible to describe here. Just trust us, you’re gonna want it.
The winner will be announced right here on Steelers Today following the draft. Good luck!
In an attempt to give some of you a helping hand in our mock draft contest, our friends over at Fan Speak (Fanspeak.com) are giving Steelers Today readers a special discount on their 2012 NFL Draft Guide. The guide usually sells for $4.95, but if you enter the promotion code “Steelers”, you will be able to purchase the guide for the super low price of only $2.50. That’s practically free!
The Draft Guide is a PDF file, so you don’t have to worry about receiving it before tomorrow’s NFL Draft. Once you purchase the guide, it will be e-mailed directly to you.
Once you click on the link and go to the page to buy the guide, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page where it says “Get Your Copy Today”. Then enter the promotion code “Steelers”. Then hit the “Buy Now” button and complete your purchase.